Sree Shivarathri Rajendranagar Varuna Layout is parallel to NH 212 connecting to T.Narasipura, a holy place, situated on the bank of nature friendly varuna lake and nearer to JSS proposed university
- The total number of sites formed in this layout are 1008 in 3 phases.
- A well-developed network of asphalted of width not less than 30feet for cross roads and 60 feet from main roads and roads laid with wet mix macadam, black top and pre mix carpet of the premier class.
- Built with concrete cover slabs of minimum 23cm thickness to withstand class 70R loads.
- ISI Standard HDPE pipes of class PE 100 is used for distribution network. Overhead tanks and ground level reservoirs are constructed for ample storage of water.
- Box type open drains are constructed throughout the layout. Proper levels are maintained at each junction of drains to avoid stagnation. We have executed the network design for effective rain water harvesting that to prevent flooding and to conserve water for future use.
- Glazed stoneware pipes are used for sanitary lines and standard table mould bricks are used for construction of man holes.
- A well planned electrical network with poles, transformers, street lights.
- Each site is provided with individual connection for water, sewage and electricity.
- The layout is provided with adequate lung space through beautiful and aesthetic parks with state of the art designs.
- About 1512 plants of different varieties are planted all over the layout.
- The generated sewage is treated with the state of the art DEWAT technology and is re-usable for gardens.
The layout plan is approved by Department of Town and Country Planning(DTCP).
|Total No.of Sites||695 Sites|
Shree Shivarathri Rajendra Nagara (JSS) layout has been designed on the neighborhood concept and as per the rules and regulations of concerned authorities. It has been approved by the MUDA and planning authority. Moreover there is good network of wide roads, taking care of all the details using latest technology and materials, only the best is provided to our privileged customers. The entire layout is serviced with a network providing electricity,water,sewage connections. This executes the design of a 'Plug n Play' residential infrastructure. Here are some details to ensure quality and standard of the layout.
Black Top Roads
Roads are laid with "Wet Mix Macadam" (WMM) of highest quality which is usually used for highways.
Thickness: The wet-mix macadam is laid and compacted. Compaction of the road is made by 8 to 10 ton vibratory roller and after compaction, the thickness of the wet-mix macadam will be 150mm and above this 30mm mix seal is laid. Even though roads with "Wet Mix Macadam" technology are expensive, it is used as it is durable, strong, time-efficient.
Mixing: Bitumen are primarily used for paving the roads. The mixing of Bitumen is done at a temperature of 160 degree Celsius and then laid out to ensure quality, durability & reliability.
Proper camber is provided to drain out the rain water. Also Road Surface Marking is done.
Built with concrete cover slabs of minimum 23 cms thickness to sustain class 70R loads.
We are committed to facilitate the entire water supply network using state-of-the-art products that sets the industry standards. This consists of over head tanks, underground level tanks and distribution networks. For the over head tanks we have used the new technology called 'MY ONE' shuttering which gives a very good quality finish and speedy construction. For distribution networks we are using HDPE pipes instead of PVC pipes of ISI quality PE100 strength. Though it is expensive when compared to PVC, the strength and life is more than PVC. Pipes are joined by 'FUSIONING' method to prevent water leakage at joints. Hydraulic pressure test is conducted to check the leakage in pipe and also the velocity of water.The layout has got Over Head Tank which is of 10Lakh litre capacity.
Storm water Drains & Rain Water Harvesting
Box/V-shaped granite/Open-drains are constructed throughout the layout. Proper levels are maintained at every junction of drains to avoid stagnation.
Urbanization and industrialization have put extreme pressure on natural water system and their related eco systems. We are committed to design the network for effective rain water harvesting that not only meets resident's needs, but also prevent flooding,restore nature's water.
Glazed Stoneware ISI pipes which is of 200mm dia is used for main sanitary lines and 150mm dia is used for distribution lines. Smoke Test is conducted to detect the leakage in joints of the stoneware pipes. First class Indian-TBM are soaked in water for 8 hours and then used for construction to avoid absorption of water in the Cement Mortar. (Because of Lime content present in the Brick). Minimum depth of Manhole is 1.5m to avoid back flushing of sewer.
The minutest details have been taken care of. Before laying the roads, pipes are laid across the road to provide underground electricity connections to each site. For electrification purpose, the transformers of the required capacity are installed throughout the layout and a well designed electrical network with poles,transformers,street lights to the entire layout is completed.
Sewage Treatment Plant
DEWAT Technology (Decentralized Wastewater Treatment) We understand that your sewage treatment needs are both unique and of the highest priority.Our layout is self-sufficient to treat wastewater which is reused for Parks and Plantations, the remaining water is diverted to water drains. Sewage is treated by DEWAT technology. Most important parts of the system work without technical energy inputs and cannot be switched off intentionally.
Each site is provided with individual connection for water, sewage and electricity to avoid road defacement in future. And the residents are also benefited with PLUG & PLAY concept.