KEB Engineers Enclave is located on the foot of Chamundi Hill. It is just a 0.5 km distance to Ring Road. Airport is at 6 km distance away from the layout. The layout is surrounded by well-developed MUDA approved layouts.
- A total of 154 numbers of sites.
- Well-developed network of asphalt roads of width not less than 30 feet for cross roads and 60 feet from main roads.
- Open drains laid on the either sides of the roads to carry storm water with proper level maintenance at the junctions to prevent water stagnation.
- Culverts constructed with concrete cover slabs of thickness minimum 23 cm to withstand heavy loads.
- Effective rain water harvesting for groundwater recharge.
- Connection for water supply, sewage and electricity to individual sites.
- Overhead tanks and ground level reservoirs for ample storage of water.
- ISI Standard HDPE pipes of class PE 100 for water distribution network.
- Glazed stoneware pipes for sanitary lines and standard table moulded bricks for the construction of manholes.
- Adoption of DEWATS technology for the treatment of sewage generated in the layout.
- A well planned electrical network with poles, street lights and transformers.
- Provision of enough lung space through beautiful and aesthetic parks with contemporary design.
- Plantation of about 231 plants of different varieties on either sides of the road.
The Layout will be approved by MUDA and concerned authorities.
- Very close to Chamundi Hills.
- Very Close Mysore.
- 5 kms to Airport.
- 2 kms from Ring Road.
- Adjacent to MUDA and JSS Layout.
- Good approach roads and well developed parks.
- Ready to construct house with all living international standards once civil work & approvals done.
- 24 X 7 security at the Layout.