- A total of _ number of sites.
- Well-developed network of asphalt roads of width not less than 30 feet for cross roads and 60 feet from main roads.
- Open drains laid on the either sides of the roads to carry storm water with proper level maintenance at the junctions to prevent water stagnation.
- Culverts constructed with concrete cover slabs of thickness minimum 23 cm to withstand heavy loads.
- Effective rain water harvesting for groundwater recharge.
- Connection for water supply, sewage and electricity to individual sites.
- Overhead tanks and ground level reservoirs for ample storage of water.
- ISI Standard HDPE pipes of class PE 100 for water distribution network.
- Glazed stoneware pipes for sanitary lines and standard table moulded bricks for the construction of manholes.
- Adoption of DEWATS technology for the treatment of sewage generated in the layout.
- A well planned electrical network with poles, street lights and transformers.
- Provision of enough lung space through beautiful and aesthetic parks with contemporary design.
The Layout will be approved by MUDA and concerned authorities.
- Very close to Chamundi Hills.
- Very Close Mysore.
- 24 X 7 security at the Layout.
- 4 kms to Airport.
- 2 kms from Ring Road.
- Adjacent to MUDA and JSS Layout.
- Good approach roads and well developed parks.
- Ready to construct house with all living international standards once civil work & approvals done.
Which is coming up in 3 Phase
- Shreeshaa hill view phase 2 13 acres
- Shreeshaa hill view phase 3 26 acres
- Shreeshaa hill view phase 4 8acres